Sunday 14 March 2010

Sunday

You know your kids are growing up when you make plans with them and they go hang out with their friends instead. SOB! Just joking. Kaedo and I had plans to spend some time together today but alas, a call from a friend changed all that and now he is with Josh and then Josh will be spending the night tonight. Yesterday Sterling spent the afternoon and evening with a friend. I'm so glad my kids have chums they can spend time with.

Spring Football starts in a couple of weeks and Craig and his friends are starting some pick up games next weekend. He's here in the office lovingly (ha) putting his football bag together and counting down the days until he gets back on the field.

Got some great news this week - I am changing two of my shifts to 10am-6pm. This will allow for me to be home 3 nights during the week. The boys and I had some long conversations weighing out the pros and cons of me working nights and them taking the bus in the morning. Taking the bus won out, so I am happy about that.

Craig is watching hockey, Sterling is watching a movie and I think I'll sit down and read a book. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend, whatever your plans.

No comments: