Friday 13 January 2012

that smile


Today's picture is compliments of my beautiful baby boy. Not much of a baby anymore. He had on a purple shirt, bunny hug, hat and shoes and asked me if he could pass as a purple people eater. My guys are still so great about giving me the opportunity to take their picture.
Here at home we are pouring over high school letters, hoping to help Sterling choose the most appropriate classes for himself. I am concerned he hasn't set the bar high enough but we will talk more about it this weekend. He took an online test this week about where he should focus his career intentions. Craig and I were both surprised that they fell in line with what he would like to do. Yikes!
Weekend is almost here. That means back to soccer, Craig has football, a movie night at home, sleeping in on Sunday and getting a few things accomplished around here. Today I am making hats and staying indoors where it is nice and warm.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Such a handsome grandson!!

When you said you were pouring over high school letters - it is so hard to believe that our first grandson is already to head to high school. Whatever he chooses to become, we are sure that he will do great at it. Good luck with getting all his classes organized.

We didn't make it out to Herbert today. It started snowing around 9:45 a.m. this morning and looked like a real blizzard when we usually head out around 1:00 p.m. It stopped snowing around 1:30 p.m. but people were saying that the highways were quite slippery coming in from out of town. We decided to wait until tomorrow and then Sam & Linda and Stan & I will go out for a visit. Nothing much goes on out there on the weekend so maybe mom will enjoy our company more.

Hope you got quite far on your hats today Shannon.

Now the sun is shining and bright blue sky and hardly any wind. Oh well, hope tomorrow is okay for the drive out to Herbert. Stan is heading to a Bronco hockey game tonight and I'm not sure what I'll find to do but I'm not too worried about it.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!