Wednesday 4 January 2012

3 and a day trip


I must confess - this is what our sink looks like when we neglect to turn the dishwasher on. Sure we could wash all the dishes, but where is the fun in that? Did I mention that this daily chronicle would have all different things??? I bet you didn't think 'dirty dishes'.
Heading into the USA today to do some shopping, some browsing, some laughing, some crying (border wait times) and lots of having fun. There really is nothing funnier than seeing the face of the clerk at Wal-Mart when I buy 10 boxes of the same cereal. Except maybe watching the kids fill their cart with junk food at Target.
No matter what we will have a great time. I am planning to bring gnomee or our travel gnome along with my camera so we can get a shot down there. I love my travelling gnome pictures from our trip to Disney.

3 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

Have a great day shopping. Hope you get loads of bargains.

We head to the dog races today as it's a cool 16C but the weather gets warmer tomorrow so we plan to hit Busch Gardens. The Childrens' Museum was great yesterday and it was free entry.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Travel safe and have a fun time together!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Annette said...

Did you fly to Sask. and convince our dog to let you in our house to get that daily photo?!?! That's exactly what our sink has looked like lately too...apparently I'm great at loading and putting in soap but can't turn on to save my life! One day Jeremy had to run 2 loads and there was still almost enough for a 3rd load!

Hope you guys had a great day shopping!