Saturday 28 January 2012

I must admit....

I HATE doing the picture of the day. Really. Hate. It. So, I have decided not to do it anymore. I take a lot of pictures, ones which I will continue to show here. But every day? No chance. So for now you can be sure to get the weekly gnome picture and a smattering of a few others, but I can't promise any more than that. I'm sure it matters more to me than anyone else, but I had put out the challenge that I was going to do it and I just can't keep up. OK - my guilt can be gone now. I've said it.
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Whew! So glad you took that pressure off yourself. The photos are wonderful and we love seeing some but daily ones are definitely not required.

Went to the dogs today, dog races that is. We had a good time, lost $10 so that's nothing considering the fun. They've scheduled another Texas Hold 'Em tonight, which is very unusual but I guess people are really enjoying it. 6.30 is a little early for us but we'll get there.

Weather is really nice, too hot to sit in the sun so we found some shade today. Hope everyone's weather is good. Sounds like it's pretty good in the west.

Love to all