Monday 9 January 2012

sheer genius


I don't comment much on products, especially not cleaning products, but I will tell you this about these wipes, they are brilliant. I love them. They come in a three pack, 2 for everyday cleanups and one with extra scrubbers. Lemon and orange. Does it get any better than that? When mom and dad were here we had talked about how quickly the dishrags go bad and I recalled having used these in the past so I picked up another pack of them and my kitchen smells fresh and lemony. Note to self: Do not put food on freshly cleaned counter. Man-made lemon taste does not go well on a piece of toast!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Lol, I love it. Considering nothing dries here even after hanging it up for 48 hours, you can just imagine how the dish clothes do in this climate.

Had a great day at Busch Gardens. I feel sorry for Em as her mom sucks her into all these rides. She ends up loving them but she goes in totally blind. Her and I did a zip line and it was totally cool. I will now endeavor to do a really cool one at a later date. It is soooo smooth and not the least bit scary.

Plan to do Clearwater Beach tomorrow and if time allows, we'll do a harbor cruise in St. Pete's. It's really lovely here, but it's not the ocean so I can't imagine staying after the end of the month. There's water everywhere, but it's not the sea. The weather is lovely, around 25C today so all the water rides were enjoyed and no one froze. Avery was allowed on one of them and got soaked, she's a real good sport though, just like her sister.

Love to all