Monday 26 September 2011

On the Eve...



On the eve of year 3 beginning I thought I would post the week 1 pictures from previous years. Many of you know that I have no idea what happened to week 1 and 2 from year one, so week 3 is the first one I have (damn). So here is the one that started it all, along with last years. See any changes? Haha. Kids are anxious for year 3 tomorrow, so we will be doing that bright and early and I will post it Wednesday.

On a side note - Happy Belated Birthday to my dear father-in-law Stan who had his birthday on Friday. I'm sorry I neglected to mention it here. Happy Birthday - we love you and I'm sure your ears are still ringing from our terrible singing!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Looking forward to this week's photo. I'm playing catch up here as this is the first computer I've been able to snag since Friday.

Stan said his knees were sore and that was probably from our singing. Between your knees and your ears, just hope you had a great day Stan.

Love to all