Friday 2 September 2011

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband - 16 years and still going strong! Craig is the most amazing man. He is kind and caring and wonderful and loving and generous and most of all patient! After a short courtship (10 months - 4 of which living in different cities), we took the plunge and made it official. We have had wonderful times and hard times. We have moved across the country and bought way too many cars. We have had fish, turtles and our sweet dog and most importantly, we have the boys. They have brought so much joy into our lives and have only made our life together better.

Craig - today, like everyday, I want you to know that I love you so much. As Jerry Maguire says "you complete me". Thank you for never giving up on me, always standing beside me and helping me be the best person I can be.

I love you - Always and forever!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Congrats! I hope you guys do something fun for your anniversary! And here's to many more years!

Denis & Irene said...

Happy 16th Anniversary! Have a wonderful day today.

Going to the market in Grand Forks today and then will have some Russian food for lunch. There is a large population of Russian decendants that live in that area.

Not too much planned for the weekend. Friends are coming for lunch on Sunday as they make their way back to Lethbridge from the Island.

The weather looks great out there today. Hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend.

Love to all