Sunday 16 December 2012

Week 12


Well, the end of another week has come and back to work tomorrow for all of us. It is the last week of school for 2012 for the boys and Craig starts his holidays on Friday. He's off until the 7th and desperately needs to be.  He has worked very hard over the last 6 months and hasn't had any holidays since the first week of July. Hopefully he'll just be able to shut down and sleep in and relax.

This weekend we had the opportunity to spend lots of one on one time with our best guys. Yesterday Sterling and I spent the day together and Craig and Kaedo did. Today it got reversed so we could get more of our shopping done. I love being with my guys. The weekends are just a highlight of my life.

This morning mom and I attempted to have our weekly conversation. We got cut off early as the way things go when using the internet. Next weekend we'll sit down for a good chat. Might me a little noisy as my cutie nieces will be with them, but that's ok.

Last night we went to see the Christmas lights in a neighboring community. We took Ketchup. What a mistake. He cried and whined until he could sit on Craig's lap. Did I mention Craig was driving? We thought it was hilarious. Note to self - do not take the dog anywhere. Another note to self - not taking him anywhere is probably why we can't take him anywhere.

No comments: