Saturday 8 December 2012

Scooter Fun

Last Sunday Kaedo finally got to fulfill his birthday wish and I took him and a friend to CJs.Skate.Park for a day of scootering.  They had a blast and stayed from 12 until 5:50 ( the pass they got allowed them to stay until 6) and scootered nearly the whole time, doing tricks, grinds, jumps and a ton of time in the foam pit.  If you don't know what a foam pit is I attached some video  below.  Was a very long 6 hours for me but I guess it's what you do for your kids and I was glad to make it happen for him. I also got to watch a bit of football in the parents lounge :)



2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

That foam pit looks like a blast! Sounds like you had a wonderful "late" birthday wish Kaeden and it was so worth waiting for. 6 hours does seem like a long time Shannon but I'm sure you probably got a book or two read which would take me a week.

Nice chatting with you tonight Craig - will keep in touch - have a fun Sunday together. Love to all - BIG HUGS AS WELL!

Denis & Irene said...

Yeah, Craig, and you were watching NFL games and not our Canadian semi-finals, which your city won. Shame on you!

Looks like you had a great time Kaedo. Aren't you lucky to have a dad that takes you to these places and waits for hours....even if he cheers for the wrong country.

Love ya Craig!

Love to all