Thursday 6 December 2012

Food Challenge Week 2

With only 8 more hours of work until the weekend I am so happy! This is my chance to spend time with my best guys, sleep in, watch movies, hang out and just be together.


Having said all that I must post the picture of Tuesday night`s food challenge. The boys did great this week. Cheese buns, sandwich meat (each person likes something different), lettuce and cheese. I must admit I made the sandwiches, which is not a job I like, but I thought that since the boys did such a wonderful job I would give in and make them.

Feeling much better today after a nasty case of the 24 hour flu yesterday. Had me in bed all day. I told the kids they had food poisoned me but I don`t think they believed me.

Lastly, for any of you that do not watch The Big.Bang Theory - what the hell????? BY FAR the best show on TV. I laughed until I cried tonight. You must watch!

More posts coming through the weekend. Gnome picture, some great video of Kaedo at the scooter park and some other random blathering.

Have a great night!

3 comments:

KPJC said...

Feeling your flu pain and I too enjoyed the Big Bang tonight.

GrmpaGrmma said...

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well Shannon - hope it was only the 24 hour one. We don't watch the Big Bang Theory (I catch it once in awhile) but I saw the advertising for it for last night and I'm sure it was a good one. We were out visiting with friends and didn't get home till 10:30.

It is a beautiful, beautiful morning here today. There has been so much fog and now everything is covered in frost which looks so pretty.

We have our J.O.Y. (Just Older Youth) Christmas banquet tonight at our church so another evening out with friends. Don't have to worry about something to cook for supper. Our fridge is looking pretty empty again before heading on our holiday. Three more sleeps!

Looks like the boys did a good job on their Week 2 Food Challenge!

Have a great day everyone and BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Glad you're feeling better Shannon. We went to Sam's town last night with the Rasmussens for dinner. We've been out to eat more than usual this week so the rest of the meals are fruit and vegetables. I wish they didn't have so many places to choose from here. Even our picnic at Red Rock Canyon felt fattening.

Got all the gifts purchased so far, wrapped. That is a huge job but now it's time to go shopping again. Love this time of year. We know Christmas is not just about giving, but it sure is part of our celebration. We know giving happens at other times of the year also but this just seems like a special season. The only downside, if it can be called that, is shopping in 28C weather.

If you boys want good recipes go on to allrecipes.com. They have good, easy meals.

We've just started our winter trip and already we're passing ideas back and forth for our summer ones. Love it!!

Have a wonderful trip Klassens. Really hope the weather is on your side this time. Enjoy!

Love to all