Thursday 20 December 2012

Happy 40th Craig!









Today my awesome husband turned 40. I think he had a good day. His co-workers wished him happy birthday, we ate lunch together (something we NEVER do), he left a little early, we had pizza for supper and chocolate sour cream cake, he got a ton of great gifts, lots of sweet calls and now he only has one day left before a two week holiday.

My love, so happy to get to spend this day with you. It's hard to believe we have spent 18 birthdays together. Here's to 58 more. I love you. Happy Birthday.

Now, on the other hand - We are now getting a new TV for sure. So thanks to all you jerks who sent money or Best.Buy gift cards. He is well on his way to purchasing one and he and the boys are totally pumped about it. I think it is the biggest waste of money around. He could have asked for gift certificates to Coach. I would love a new purse!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU CRAIG! It is hard to believe our baby is 40. Looks like you got lots of wonderful gifts - especially the hat!!! Thanks for wearing it! Sorry I couldn't remember what time you were born - I just knew it was early morning. Just checked your baby book and you were born at 6:36 a.m. so today you were 40 all day long. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead and glad to hear you're taking some time off to relax. Love you lots!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!