Thursday 31 May 2012

One more day!

Tomorrow Kaedo and I head out for our first ever mom and son overnighter. We are so looking forward to spending some time together and hanging out. With six soccer games to play over 2 days I don't know what else we'll get done but I do know that whatever it is we will have fun doing it. I love this picture from 2010 so I had to post it. He is such a beautiful boy. I guess that smile is what makes us do all this. His happiness equals our happiness. One thing I can tell you though, I am really going to miss Craig these next few days. He keeps me grounded with the soccer and it will be hard not having him there. As always, Sterling will be on my mind and he spends a wonderful day biking with his buddy and another hanging out with his dad. While we will spend the weekend separated we will all be thinking of each other!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Kaeden - you are such a cutie patootie! What a difference 2 years make. Have a fun weekend together and I'm sure Craig and Sterling will have a great father/son bonding time together. BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Great photo, Kaedo! Think it's the first time I've seen this one. Good luck with your tournament and I hope your weather has improved from Friday.

Glad you made it safe and sound. I know you don't do a lot of long distance driving and that can make it a little daunting.

Hope both you and K and Craig and S have a wonderful weekend.

Love to all