Wednesday 30 May 2012

week 36

Week 36! Every week is an accomplishment to me. I am continually amazed that my boys put up with me and doing this silly thing. This week Kaedo is rockin' the Heavy Metal Hair. Plus he looks thrilled to be there, doesn't he? Nothing against the picture, just doing something for me at that specific time. Can't remember what I did to piss him off but oh well. Sterling got a wonderful letter from a teacher that was sent to me, speaking about how amazing he is. I tried to send it to the immediate family but had some problems. If you would like me to send it to you, let me know and I will do so. Kaedo had his first league game last night - about 45 minutes away from home. A very nice field, made even nicer by our win. Kaedo played very well and showed some really great ball handling skills. Stopped by today to pick up Sterling's suit for grad. Yikes! And so it begins. Thank god I can rest assured that he will not be asking to get his nails done, hair coiffed or face painted on grad day. THANK GOD for boys!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Not the best photo of Kaeden but he's darn cute anyway! That smile of yours Sterling is beautiful.

We did get your e-mail regarding Sterling's wonderful letter from his teacher and hope you got our note back to give him a BIG HUG and tell him we are very proud of him. Grad! Wow how time flys by and before you know it, it will be his grade 12 grad. You know Shannon, I always said the same thing when our boys graduated - thank goodness we didn't have girls when it came to the grad expenses - grade 8, grade 12 and university. What is all planned for Sterling's grad evening? Looking forward to seeing our handsome grandson in a suit.

Congrats to Kaeden on winning his first league game! Hope all goes well this weekend - wishing you lots of love & luck Kaeden.

Just got home from a drive around town and ready to relax abit before bed. Today we put all our plants back out and they are staying out. Hope the sun shines for a few more days to dry out the drenched plants.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!