Friday 11 May 2012

Week 33

Week 33 and the weather hasn't been great. A little rainy, a little chilly. I must admit though that as I write this I am looking out the window at the most beautiful day of the year so far. Blue sky as far as the eye can see, our little birdies growing and growing, and the boys out playing, hanging out with each other. It is wonderful that it is Friday and our busy weekend begins first thing tomorrow. Craig will be home soon, mom is making another wonderful meal and I get to spend the evening with my best guys.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

It is a fabulous day today. I'm still baffled how that girl could cut all that hair off Sterling's head and it doesn't look like it's been cut at all. Fabulous! The teeth and retainer are very cool also. It's way more fun cooking for six than for two so I'm enjoying the challenge. The cake was a bit of a gong show but hopefully it tastes ok. Where does the day go?

Love to all