Saturday 5 May 2012

Today

READING Fearless by Francine Pascal. I am a sucker for Young Adult fiction and this one is no different. Francine Pascal wrote the Sweet Valley Series when I was a kid and is still writing great YA fiction. I love that. While the story is completely different, it is excellent and well written and I am looking forward to handing it over to my good friend L who shares in my love of this genre. WATCHING Spending way too much time at my front window watching a mama robin go in and out of our tree, protecting her little eggs she has in there. It has been a cold week so I seem to be more glued to the window, hoping they are making out ok. I don`t think it will be too much more time before they hatch and I will be able to watch mama get food for them, see them poking around and eventually learning to fly and leaving us. Boo. THINKING ABOUT What the summer will bring. No goods or bads. No anxiety. Just wondering how it will unfold. The boys seem SO much older this year and I wonder if they will always be gone or will they stick around home. Wondering if I need to get shares in Kraft so I can stock up in the multitudes of frozen pizzas I will be cooking. Just thinking. LOVING My sense of well being. I am feeling so much better. I am facing each day with a smile on my face and working towards making it a good one. Don`t get me wrong - I have a long way to go before I have everything the way I would like it to be. The difference is now I feel hopeful. That`s what I`m loving. Hopeful. You can`t beat it. ANTICIPATING Mom and dad`s visit. Tuesday. It will be the LONGEST DAY EVER as they don`t arrive until late but I am so anxious. I know I saw them at Christmas but I just can`t wait. The boys are humming with excitement but no one is as excited as me. FEELING THANKFUL FOR So much. Where to start? I am thankful to get out of bed in the morning. To work through a task to completion. To see the people who are helping me recover. To hear from mom every day. To be in my kid's lives as much as I am. To have the support of my husband. To have the love of my family both near and far. I am thankful that each day is a new day that just seems to be shining brighter and brighter for me.

No comments: