Friday 25 May 2012

hunh

I had written this long post about the girls and how amazing they are. Such cool kids, both of them. I saved it to finish it this morning and now I can't find the damn thing. This time it will be short and sweet. My nieces are amazing. Loud but amazing. I don't think I have heard O Canada quite that way that many times in a row. Or Do Re Mi. I am super impressed with how well they sing but am very thankful I always had the headphone rule and no singing rule in the van. I am one of those people who cannot tune it out. Can't. Hats off to Jessica. Seriously. Avery was always up for some fun. She played and laughed and talked and was so darling. Truly darling. Emma is the most "ready for anything" kid I have ever met. She was up for any game the boys were playing and showed off some mad skillz in a few water balloon fights. I had the opportunity to spend some one on one time with her and I just loved it. So, needless to say - it is very quiet here. VERY. That will take some getting used to.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Beautiful day here today, finally. Denis and Claudio installed a new front and back door in Jessica's house. The huge project is happening.

Dance competition again this weekend. Busy but lots of fun.

Emma and Avery think they have the best cousins in the world, and we think so too.

Love to all