Saturday 14 April 2012

Saturday Sharing

I was ..... just thinking about Ketchup and how hard it must be for him to see us go on about our lives without including him. Poor dog!

I think ..... it is time for new family photos - we need to find a fun spot for some Spring snapshots

I wonder ..... what tomorrow will bring. I always do.

I wish ..... I would win the lottery (I mean, who doesn't???)

I save ..... it seems like everything - maybe I'm a hoarder!!

I always ..... kiss and hug my kids - every day - as much as possible - more than they probably want!!

I can't imagine ..... life without my family. Nope. Can't do it.

I believe ..... that there is a reason for everything. I just don't know what the hell it is. grrrr

I love ..... that my boys are becoming the most amazing young men. I am so proud to be their mom. They continually WOW me and I just love spending time with them more and more. AWESOME!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Re Ketchup: we went to Hoover Dam with friends and they had a dog with them. One of them had to stay in the vehicle with the dog as there were no dogs allowed on the dam and Arizona law states no one can leave a dog unattended in a vehicle. Not such a poor dog!

New family photos would be appreciated by all your family

Never worry about tomorrow, nothing you can do about the future.

I wish I would win a lottery too, then we'd all be winners

Maybe you are a hoarder, lol. Total opposite of your mother but definitely your father's child.

I remember the kisses and hugs. There's never too many of those.

I can't imagine life without my family either

I believe there is a reason for everything also, I just don't try to analyse it too much

Good parenting equals amazing young men, and they are awesome

Thanks for the birthday wishes. My wish would be to be 56 instead of 66, ain't gonna happen!!

Love to all