Wednesday 24 August 2011

Week 48

Week 48. The sun was shining and the boys had their eyes closed and said "tell us when to open them" - so that's what I did. Their smiles aren't as bright as I like to see but I guess with the sun beating down on your face, that's the way it goes.

We are anxiously waiting for Stan and Shirley tomorrow morning. We can't wait to see them. We are hoping the weather stays nice and there is no rain. The boys would really like to golf and Stan really wants to take them to a Blue Jays game. I know that they can close the roof on the stadium but it is more fun with the roof open.

As I always say the day before company comes ... no more sleeps - as I know I won't sleep tonight!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Love the photo. Enjoy your week with your parents, parents-in-law and grandparents.

Hope the weather is perfect. Ours is great. Looking forward to travelling tomorrow also. "On the road again", the best of days.

Love to all