Sunday 14 August 2011

Toronto

During our trip to T.O. we walked down Front Street and people watched, took photos (well, I did) and looked in shop windows. Kaedo has a love for motorbikes, especially the Kawasaki Ninja - we saw a few parked on the street and I thought it made for a cool photo with the one
Vespa scooter mixed in. Ha!


The fam - outside a building on front Street, just down from Union Station

The kids on the rental bikes - we thought they were a good deal until we read the fine print

Sterling at the restaurant where he left Fuzz on our first visit to Toronto, way back in 2001

Great chip truck! Thought it was so cool looking. There is a frying pan on the hood

I have so many pictures that I will post more tomorrow, of St. Lawrence Market.

I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. Mom and dad are only here for a couple more days. I wish they were staying longer. I have loved having them here. The boys have been in Heaven with them here and Wednesday is going to be a sad day for us. We're so glad they came and we have loved every minute. I'm so happy we still have a couple of days left with them.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Totally fun time that day, so much to see. Had a great time yesterday at Cedar Park and Mosport. The weather was perfect. Off to the horse races today.

Can't believe how quickly time has passed. It seems like we just got here. Leaving here early Wednesday and it really will be a sad time.

Love to all