Thursday 18 August 2011

Cedar Park



On Saturday mom and dad took the boys to Cedar Park, a wonderful water park just 30 minutes from our house. They left at 10am and got home at 3:30pm. They all spent time in the water but I have been advised that I cannot share the photos of mom jumping off the diving board or standing under the tipping bucket. Oh well. The kids loved it and pigged out on fries and onion rings along with getting water logged. The weather was beautiful and the sun shone bright all day. We had a quick "clean the fridge" dinner and headed out to see the stock car races at Mosport. More pictures tomorrow of our adventure at the car races. Such fun!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Thank you so much for not posting my photos on the blog. I can't remember the last time I went off a diving board once, let alone twice. I touched bottom both times and I felt like it took five minutes to reach the surface again. The water bucket was a hoot too, nearly broke my neck with the weight of the water that comes out of there. Good value at Cedar Park both for entry fee and food. Mosport really was great. I agree with Kaeden, "king of the Hill" was my favorite too.

We got home and parked by 5 yesterday after a great flight. I actually fell asleep for about an hour on the plane. We are out with friends for dinner tonight and tomorrow night and then either in the Hat or they're here for the weekend.

Pretty quiet around here and missing everyone there. Love you so much.

Love to all

Love to all