Thursday 25 August 2011

Back to School Shopping


It's that time of year again and we are back to school shopping. I scoured the flyers for Wal-Mart, Staples and Zellers and ended up stopping at Staples to get some great deals, then taking the boys to Dollarama to get the rest. We are still missing indoor shoes, scientific calculators and a Memory Stick for Kaedo. That will have to wait for another day. I was lucky that we were able to get much of their items at the dollar store for a total of $31. I spent $8 at Staples and will spend about another $50 before all is said and done. You'd think I would be used to this by now as we have done it for years, but it shocks me every year. I'm thankful I don't have to replace backpacks and lunch bags as well. I'll tell you one thing - I'm thrilled I don't have girls - the back to school shopping for the "perfect outfit" would kill me!

No comments: