Wednesday 4 August 2010

No More Sleeps

No more sleeps. My boys will be home today. Craig and I are just watching the clock, waiting for the time to leave for the airport. I just can't wait to get my arms around them, listen to their chatter and have all of us under one roof.
Craig is working from home tomorrow and Friday and I am very happy about that. The boys will be able to do whatever they want and Craig will be here if they need anything.
I have learned today that I am going back into the classroom next week to be trained on mortgages and SPL. I am always happy to learn something new and the training just adds to my skills.

Still working towards working from home full time. I am hoping to maybe move forward a little this week. I am waiting to hear about a few things and hopefully mid-fall I will be home. Kaedo especially, loves the idea of me being here, and I love the idea of working days and not having to commute 5 days a week. Those extra two hours a day can definitely be better spent with the fam.
I'll keep you posted.
Look for this weeks gnome picture tomorrow.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

PRETTY SOON YOU WILL BE HUGGING THOSE BOYS!! Please share and give them one from Grampa & Gramma as well. We miss them lots!! That will be so good that Craig will be working from home tomorrow so boys can be home with him.

Good luck Shannon with your classroom training - you will do great. Also, we wish you all the best in getting the full time home job. I know the boys talked about it while they were here and I know they would love that all to happen.

Stan's off to Saskatoon to the Nascar races with Leonard & Gordon. They left around noon today and will get home late tonight. Sandra, Sheila, Danelle and I are going to Boston Pizza for supper and then over to Sheila's to watch a movie. There's nothing on at the theatres so Danelle has tons of movies to choose from.

HAVE A GREAT TIME TOGETHER TONIGHT!!

Love you so much - BIG HUGS TO ALL!