Tuesday 17 August 2010

Lego Invasion

Sterling's new car
Kaedo with his maze

All the Lego in the upstairs hall


I thought we might be through with Lego but alas, the invasion has returned. The boys have got the Lego out in full force and are enjoying designing mazes for their nano bots, building cars, adding on to already fantastic buildings and pretty much spreading those little plastic pieces all over the floor.

Kaedo built a maze for his nano bot to race in. As you can see, it works pretty well.

3 comments:

KPJC said...

First of all Lego is timeless. If you put Craig and I in a room with Lego, time to spare and no distractions - the lego would not stand a chance! Secondly - COOL! I am not sure what the heck a nano bot is but I liked what I saw. Very creative guys - enjoy the last few days of holidays, we are trying but the weather here is not cooperating.

GrmpaGrmma said...

I'm sure the boys were kept busy for hours playing with all that Lego. Jacob was just showing us his car that Sterling built when they were in Toronto - he still has it altogether. Lots and lots of fun! Hope Ketchup doesn't get into all that fun!

Our weather is dull and dreary again today - NOT HAPPY!! It is so like fall weather it isn't even funny. Stan was going to mow lawn yesterday but it rained and now again today it rained. Hope we can get it done before the weekend.

We are heading to Calgary on Friday to a baby shower for Don & Joyce's new grandbaby - Robin. We're taking mom along so she can meet her 20th great-grandchild.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Annette said...

Very cool! I remember when I was a kid, my brother and I would spends days and weeks on end playing with lego! Better than watching tv! Is fun to see the imagination that your boys have....