Saturday 14 August 2010

800th post - I lied

Sterling walking on water!




I lied - this is my 800th post. I can't believe you have held on long enough to read 800 posts.
The second half of our summer has been filled with trampolining, swimming, trips to McDonalds and Dollarama, ripsticking, and the wii. They have been having a blast and some of these pictures show just how much fun they have been having. They love showing off their different jumps so I am often called on to be the action photographer for these displays of daring water olympics. I m loving the time I'm getting to spend with them. Sorry they are so blurry but you "get the picture".

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

800th POST - WOW!!! We love everyone of them - it has helped us soooo much with you being so far away. Please don't stop!

How many times does the pool have to be filled when the boys are doing their tricks? Looks like they're having a ball and it's wonderful that the weather has stayed nice. The last two days here have been a down pour of rain. Stan checked the rain gauge last night and he figures we've had at least 2 inches in 2 days. My poor plants around here are looking pretty pitiful - it really feels like fall weather already instead of summer. We've got in two golf games since the boys left and Stan was going to go yesterday but it just rained too much.

We were invited over to Robert & Barb's last night to play Canasta and Barb and I FINALLY beat the boys but after 3 games we only won by 100 and some points. We got home around 1:00 a.m. so we're just getting up and having our morning coffee. Not too much planned for today. Tomorrow we're all going over to the Care Centre around 2:30 to celebrate Mom K's 88th birthday.

Talk to you tomorrow!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!