Saturday 21 August 2010

Found this picture in the archives from the boys holiday in 2005. That was the year they travelled back from Kelly and Tica's wedding with my mom and dad in the motorhome. While neither Craig or I are certain which boy it is we are both leaning towards it being Kaedo. What struck me about this photo was that maybe it was a sign of things to come. Kaedo and dad spent a lot of time together travelling this summer and formed a very close bond. Kaedo misses him very much and many of his memories of his time spent with mom and dad are of his time spent one on one with baba. I love that my kids love their grandparents so much and that they have such a close relationship with all of them. As a parent, it really is a blessing to know your children have grandparents they can depend on.


2 comments:

KPJC said...

I was leaning towards Sterling until i think I saw a dimple - then I knew it had to be Kaedo. I agree that it is great that the kids have such good relationships with their grandparents.

Denis & Irene said...

It's Kaedo, for sure. It is so wonderful to have such a special bond with your grandchildren. So many time we hear, when we're down south, how great it is to be away from the kids and grandkids. We can't imagine how people would feel that way. We are truly blessed to be special in their lives. How often is one allowed to be special in one life, let alone four?


It was a pretty good weekend weatherwise but I have caught some bug and it's not very friendly. Sore ears, throat, runny eyes and nose.....just want to curl up but refuse to let it win.

Your Lego on the other posts are awesome. Talent you have, no doubt about it. What a great way to spend hours just relaxing and doing your thing....but then we're not biased...we know you're the best.

Love to all