Wednesday 16 June 2010

Week 38


This week's picture is courtesy of Sterling's new camera. He set it up on the tripod and "framed the shot" and got it done. I love it. It is one of the great ones. It isn't too often that I get a picture where both of them look great. I might have to get him to take it every week!
Kaedo is back to school today after being off since Thursday. He was glad to get back and be with his friends. It was pouring rain this morning so they were happy to have me home today so I could be the to and from chauffeur. It is my pleasure. Love to be with them both.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Another great photo. You boys change every week. Raining again today and a large storm with 90 km. winds expectd for tomorrow. Heading up to Calgary so maybe we'll miss it, or drive right through the thick of it. Regardless, we'll be on the road. July is fast approaching and we are soooo looking forward to seeing you.

Love to all