Thursday 3 June 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

My sweet Emma is 5 today. How can that be? I can't wait to see her and get a big squishy from her. This picture was taken at her first birthday and while I will not be there for her 5th, I will be calling and singing. Jessica is totally opposed to Barbie and guess what Em asked me for for her birthday? Barbie. So, what did I buy her? Barbie! I LOVE being an anti! Now hopefully Avery won't eat all the Barbie shoes I sent along with the Barbies. Did I mention I sent two Barbies? I LOVE being an anti!

Anyway - Happy Birthday Sweet Emma - I love you!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY EMMA!!! Hope you had a fun day. You are a pretty special auntie to 2 little girls and 2 little boys and a wonderful mom to 2 special big boys!! Love you lots.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

It was a Happy Birthday. We had lunch at Emma's favorite restaurant "Moxie's" and it was a very fun time. Your hair is way longer today than it was in this lovely photo but you're still the angel baby you were then. Love you tons, baby girl.