Saturday 19 June 2010

Saturday

Craig is playing football this morning. The championship game. He has been looking forward to playing all week. He is all "UnderArmoured" out and is ready to make the plays. I am hoping for him that his team wins the championship. He plays his heart out.

The boys and I are just hanging out before I go to work and I think Sterling will be making his scale model of the Hubble Telescope. Craig is going to help him build it this afternoon, I think. I have to head into work and am hoping that I don't have too many weekend shifts left. Wouldn't that rock????

Father's Day tomorrow. I think the boys are hoping for a bike ride and I know Sterling would like to head to the zoo. We'll see.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

HOPE YOU WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP CRAIG AND IF NOT - HOPE IT WAS A GREAT GAME AND YOU DIDN'T GET HURT!!

WE HAVE SUN!!! We're soooo excited to see that yellow thing in the sky and we've enjoyed it all morning (well from 9:00 a.m. on) and we've even got the lawn mowed and are going to have a Happy Hour as soon as I take the refreshments out to Stan.

Hope the rest of your weekend goes well and we'll chat tomorrow - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene - glad to hear you're keeping dry these days. Hard to believe in Saskatchewan - we have flooding. Maple Creek is a real mess and Highway #1 is still closed as of this morning. Hard to say if they'll be able to drive on it once the water receeds as well - it might buckle after lots of traffic. Take care and so looking forward to seeing you in July.