Thursday 17 June 2010

Q and A

You didn't ask, but I'm answering. Ha!
I recently saw this interview in one of my magazines and I thought I would answer the questions too. Please play along. I would love to hear what you have to say!

If I could say one thing to myself 20 years ago I would say:
Food is not the answer

My favorite place in the World:
In the office, on the couch, both boys sitting on my lap

The lesson I keep learning over and over:
It all works out

The movie I watch when I want to laugh:
Zoolander

The most scared I have ever been:
When I wasn't sure if being a mom was enough to keep me alive

Book that changed my life:
The Secret Life of Bees

I unwind by:
Reading

What keeps me up at night:
Worrying about Sterling, money, my job, life - what doesn't?

Coffee or Tea:
Starbucks Venti Earl Grey Tea, one tea bag, Splenda and milk

My Dad Always Told Me:
I will break both your arms if I ever catch you doing drugs

I wish I had more time for:
Being with my guys

I am currently reading:
The first Sookie Stackhouse book on my KOBO - can't remember the name - thanks Jessica - I'm hooked!

My most prize possession is:
My external hard drive - my kid's life in photos

My Biggest Fear:
That I won't live long enough to see my sons become the amazing men they will be

2 comments:

Annette said...

Excellent fun! Thanks for the inspiration on the blog post! I was wondering what to write about. Also a good way to learn things about other people!

Denis & Irene said...

I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY BUT REALLY DON'T HAVE ANSWERS FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS...HERE'S THE ONES I DO HAVE

1- DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF

2- EUROPE, ANYWHERE

3- IT ALL WORKS OUT

4- N/A

5- N/A

6- PASSAGES

7- GAMBLING

8- I SLEEP LIKE A ROCK

9 - GRANDE COFFEE FRAPACCINO

10- N/A

11- TRAVELLING

12- THE NEWSPAPER

13- BESIDES MY FAMILY - NOTHING

14 - N/A

The N/A's are just something I cannot answer as I'm not into major insight. Flying by the seat of my (XL) pants is more my style right now. I love these interviews and quizzes but really don't relate to them very much...they're fun to try and do however.

Flooding is quite something here. Jessica did have grass and a trampoline, but they're kind of submerged right now. The road through the coulee to her place looks like a waterfall and is closed. Looks like the road won't be able to open even when the water receeds as the pavement has buckled. Rain has stopped finally, lots of flooding however. We're dry.

Love to all