Friday 4 June 2010

One from the Archives


Love this picture of Kaedo with his Batman mask. I don't know how many times I asked him to jump off a chair so I could get a good "flying" picture but after about 20 tries I just took a close up and gave up my dream of an actually flying Batman. He was so cute. He is still so cute!
Not too much going on here. Work, school, football. Same old same old. It is shocking that they boys are in the last month of school. Shocking. They are looking forward to being finished and I am looking forward to spending more time with them. They will only be off for 2 weeks before we head out West and we are all looking forward to that. Can't believe it is only 6 weeks away. It is coming fast but time is going slow. Know what I mean?

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

Great photo, Kaedo. You look so mysterious. Did mom try to get you to fly off the roof or just a chair?? You know her, anything for a photo op.

Jessica outdid herself in the birthday party theme this year. The decor was incredible and the kids really enjoyed themselves, as did the adults. A lot of work but what a beautiful outcome. It was lots of fun. Emma really enjoyed herself.

Can't wait for you guys to get here. We are so looking forward to it.

Love to all

KPJC said...

We still have the picture of Kaedo with his face painted like Spiderman - one of my favorites. Having a great end to the school year and looking forward to more time relaxing and hanging around with the family.