Monday 14 June 2010

sorry folks!

When I originally wrote today's post it was set to be posted yesterday so that's why everything is Sunday related. I ended up putting Kaedo's pox up yesterday instead so I am sorry if it sounds all screwy. Craig did play football yesterday - and won - and we did do groceries. We hung out outside, played some cards, visited with my mom and had a nice family day. Look for new Gnomeee picture on Wednesday as well as another from the archives and some other random blathering coming up this week.

***A special thank you to Tica who kindly texted Craig to let him know that the DSis were $30 off at Shoppers Drug Mart today. I went right out and picked up Kaedo's for his birhday. Now we will have more money for the games he wants. Thanks Tica - you rock!

Lots of love to all

No comments: