Tuesday 22 December 2009

Week 16


3 days until Christmas and I still remembered to get Gnomey done today. Kaedo and I were out early this morning running some errands, Craig is sewing on all of their bowling badges (thank you - I'll owe you for life!), Sterling has been hanging out, I made some treats for work, I'm doing this then heading off to the "office".
All is well here. I have one last thing to pick up and then I'll be done.
Kaedo mentioned to me this morning that he thought he would be disappointed this Christmas because he had been snooping. This may very well be the end of Santa and the beginning of a new hiding place. He comes by it honestly.
Hope you like this weeks picture. Handsome as ever.
Happy Happy Christmas Eve Eve Eve!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Tooooo cute and what no winter jackets!!! You may have a brown Christmas after all. Lots and lots of snow here and they're predicting a storm for tomorrow. Hope they're wrong - too many people travelling this time of year!

Parcel arrived safe and sound and gifts are all under the Christmas tree.

We had a last Christmas get-together at Roberta's this afternoon and who feels like making any supper!! I'm dragging Stan out to do some grocery shopping and have strick instructions that we have to be home by 8:00 p.m. so we best get moving.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

You guys get more handsome every week...is that possible!! Good on you Shannon, what a wonderful record you have of both boys' childhood.

Left the house last night with no snow falling and by the time we left the restaurant the storm was starting. By 10:30 it was really coming down. Haven't looked out this morning but then, it's still dark.

The motorhome is out of storage and we'll hopefully get organized today as I want to finish off a couple of stocking stuffers tomorrow. I love shopping on Christmas Eve as long as I don't really need anything. We envy you your weather. We've been checking the long range through Montana and Idaho and on Tuesday it looked like we had a clear window for our travel days.

Happy Christmas Eve, Eve.

Love to all