Sunday 20 December 2009

37


My dear sweet husband is 37 today. He looks 27. Handsome, hot, delicious looking, yummy - to say a few. He is such a great guy. The best husband, a fantastic dad, and I swear he gets better looking every year. (do I sound like I have his looks on my mind? How can I help it??)Lucky me.

For his birthday this year he went old school and got this fantastic ambigram tattoo. I love it. He loves it. Now I'm just waiting for the Harley to go along with it.
So - my dear husband - happy birthday. I love you so much. Thanks for being who you are. You are the best!
May the chocolate cake eating begin.

3 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR BABY! Great talking to you this morning - we hope you have a wonderful day and a fantastic year ahead. We love you so much and are very proud of you!! Have fun with your family on your 2 weeks of a well deserved holiday.

Looks like your design for your tatoo turned out very good. You are quite the design artist.

Hope your day at work went well Shannon!

Not too much planned for dad and I today other than we're heading to church and usually go for lunch with Robert & Barb.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!!

KPJC said...

Happy Birthday Bro! Good to talk to you today and hope you had a great day watching football and letting your KIDS spoil you!!!! Check the blog out tomorrow and it may have a video attached - fingers crossed!!! Talk to you later.

Denis & Irene said...

Hope your day was awesome yesterday. Aren't our singing voices rich and clear? Glad you found the cleats you wanted.

Ken went and had his tattoo done today. Your designs look wonderful...on paper. Sure hope your arms don't get all infected and fall off.

Love to all