Sunday 13 December 2009

Sunday night. Supper in front of the TV watching "The Escape Clause" (a super big treat since we don't eat our suppers in front of the TV). Football is on. The kids are clean and snuggled into their beds. I finished a project I was working on. Another 3 day week for me this week as I am taking a holiday day on Friday to brave the mall and finish my Christmas Shopping before everyone is home for the holidays.

We had a nice weekend. We ran errands yesterday and watched Harry Potter last night and today we hung out. Sterling wanted to go and buy Kaedo's Christmas gift, so him and I went to do that. Got a chance to lie on the couch and read a book and Craig got to watch football. The boys spent about 5 hours outside with the neighbors playing in the snow. And lastly, I got a chance to talk to mom this morning while they were on their was to Calgary. Sweet.

Back to work and school for us all tomorrow. Tuesday I have my staff Christmas Dinner at Boston Pizza, and Craig is working from home. Off Wednesday, regular life Thursday, Christmas shopping Friday, TATTOOS Saturday (can't wait - we've been on the list for months!!!) and a casual Sunday.
We received an invitation to a New Year's Eve party today. We've never been invited to a New Year's Eve party (do we smell?), so we will be doing that. Fun.

Just thought I would throw in one from the archives, as a post isn't really complete without a picture. This picture is from Christmas 2003. Who are those kids?

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

It was great talking with you this morning and we got there and back safely.

This is our last week at work. We look forward to going away but I will miss work, Denis not so much, he just wants to goooo. We'll really miss our life for the last two months of having a cook and entertainers on hand every night when we got home. It's been wonderful having Emma and Avery to pick on every night and having such great meals ready when we get home.

Love to all

KPJC said...

Glad that you had a good weekend - right now we are in a deep freezeso ours was spent inside. Today was Jacob's Christmas Concert - very entertaining. Nice archive photo and I agree - where did those little kids go???? Seeing as you have great archive pics I have a little request. Could you dig up a couple of photos of Kaeden and Sterling when they were ONE. Tica wants to create a frame with all the cousins at 1 year old. Thanks.
Have fun at New Years - who's the DD?