Thursday 24 December 2009

duh

So, last night I went to bed early. I was very tired and worn out from the spaziness of the kids. At 10 I looked at my clock and was shocked to see the time and no one was in bed and I hadn't heard my alarm go off. I was a little pissed that Craig hadn't woken me, knowing full well I had to be out the door by 10:30 at the latest to get to work for my early shift today (thanks Boss, for moving my shift to 12-6pm).
So, I'm in the bathroom putting on my face and Sterling comes in and asks what time I have to work, and I say 12 - and he says, "like, midnight?", to which I say, "no, noon", to which he replies, "mom. it's only 10pm - go back to bed".

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Good thing you have sons to look after you Shannon!! Toooo funny. Hope you were able to go back to sleep and got up when the alarm went off. Hope the boys and Craig have had a good week so far and it sure goes by fast.

We're heading over to Darrald & Lenni's place for a Christmas drink and then home to relax and maybe watch a movie - We watched Spy Game the other night - it's a movie we've had here for sometime and we both forgot what it was all about so enjoyed it the second time around. I guess that's what happens when you start getting old - can't remember what movies we've watched and can watch them over and over again!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and we'll be thinking about all of you. Love you lots!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!