Tuesday 8 January 2008

Dock your boat!

So - first day with the new wheels. Gotta say, that is some big ass van. What is it? 25 feet long? In saying that, it is nice to drive and is very nondiscript - as every other soccer/hockey/tennis/bowling/TKD/swimming/snowboarding mom on the planet seems to have the exact same van.

Today at Wal-Mart, after looking for (what seemed like 10 minutes) the truck, I finally realized we now have a van. Oh, there it is, I thought. Hmmm, the damn remote doesn't work already? What the hell is going on? AAHHH, some other soccer moms van!

The other thing I have realized about driving this van is that I am going to get plenty of exercise. I'm so scared to park the damn thing that I'll be parking on the outskirts of parking lots just so I can have a pull through space.

Was at home talking to my mom this morning when Craig called on my cell. I hung up with mom and answered his call, only to hear him say, "you out crusin'?" Ugh, Yah - 'cause that's what we Bling Bling YoYoMas do! Rockin' the book on CD, wavin' at other van owners, drivin' around the block over and over again just to hear the blinker, and hopin' for some rain so I can use those kick ass wiper blades.

later,
s

No comments: