Monday 19 November 2007

Now this is what I'm talking about. Antebellum homes in New Orleans. These are my types of homes. You can keep all your new homes and give me one with character, creaking floors and a huge veranda. Craig - can we get one of these?



St. Patrick's Church - New Orleans - gorgeous. It doesn't hurt that mom takes the best pictures! I am in awe of stained glass. Absolutely brilliant (must have been a woman).



Look at that altar! I think I would be so busy staring that I wouldn't hear any of the service.
Special thanks to mom for the great photos. I love to see your travels. Now where are the ones from Graceland????
talk soon,
s

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Thanks for sharing your mom's photos - they are beautiful!

Could you hear all the cheering for the Roughriders from our home yesterday??? What a game - it was fun to watch. We'll all be glued to the t.v. next Sunday for sure.

Hope you had a great day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!