Tuesday 20 November 2007

Graceland

Mom and dad were just at Graceland so I asked mom to send me some pictures. They are so awesome, as usual.
The house was built in 1939 and Elvis bought it in 1957. Sorry the pictures are out of order, when I uploaded them from mom's email I screwed them up.

I wonder how he stood up with those belt buckles!


Simply amazing

The Buddha/monkey is a bit creepy but the room is kinda rad!


Wonder if he sued his decorator after this room was done



Very basic kitchen after seeing the splendor of the rest of the house. I think we used to have a fridge like that!

Beautiful
Love this stained glass
Now that is a couch!

That's it for now. Mom and dad are in Houston, so maybe we'll get some more pictures. This not having to blog is great! Keep the photos coming!
talk later,
s




No comments: