Monday 23 July 2007

rollin'




Hi All - I'm Baaaccckkk. Poor you - Craig's posts are much better. Got back last night and have just been loving my time with the boys. They have changed even in the last 2 weeks. I think you don't notice it when you are with them everyday, but I really noticed it. Their hair has gotten longer, and they are even more hilarious - if that is possible, and lots of other things.


Sterling got an early birthday present from Amma and Baba today. His old bike bit the dust, so today he went with Amma and got a new one. They had a good time and had an excellent clerk helping them. They were both impressed. The color is a bit scary, but it matches with his helmet, so there you go.


Not writing too much today, just this as Sterling wanted me to post these pictures he took.


Hope you are all well,


Shannon

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Welcome back Shannon - I'm sure you're having a wonderful time with Sterling & Kaeden. Sterling - you're going to be a photographer like your mom! We made it back safe and sound from our camping trip to Besant on the weekend. We decided to stay last night and come home early morning when it's not so hot BUT it was 38 already at 11:00 a.m. so we drove in the heat anyway but got a good night's rest. It was a beautiful weekend and we had a great time. My poor plants suffered in our hot weather we had here - not sure if they'll come back or not - my own fault for not getting anyone to water them. Give the boys big hugs and wish them well on their next treck of their holiday. Love you lots!