Thursday 12 July 2007

blathering

All is well here. Better than the last few days, so that is good. I am busily creating many projects - about 30 - for my trip on Wednesday. They are turning out great. I work better when I'm down. Having a hard time getting going today, (must be feeling better) but have accomplished some layouts. The boys are doing great, and having such a wonderful time. They really enjoyed their last campground and are now on to Niagara Falls - one of Sterling's most favorite places. They will have a great time there and mom and dad have some adventures planned. The boys will be home next Friday for the weekend, and Craig is very excited to see them. I'm anxious too, but won't get to squeeze them until Sunday night when I return from Chicago. Kelly and Petrica are now in Romania and it sounds like they are having fun already. We will see them on the 31st and look forward to hearing all about their trip and meeting our beautiful nephew. Jessica sent me a CD with pictures of the mini monster but the blog wasn't cooperating today so I will try and do a montage of her tomorrow. Thanks for the photos, Jessica - they are great. I'm going to use some today or tomorrow.
Well, that's it for now.
Shannon






1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Sounds like you are both keeping busy with the boys gone - it will be good to see them again and I'm sure they will be very glad to see mom and dad even though they're having a fun time with amma and baba. It's great reading all what they are doing. Good luck with your show Shannon although I know you don't need luck - you are a very talented young lady and you do beautiful work. How's things going getting ready for your garage sale? Who's having the harder time getting rid of stuff? Good luck with it - hope the weather cooperates for you. We're supposed to have a beautiful hot weekend - looking forward to it. Say hi to the boys Irene and a big hug to them both!