Friday 27 July 2007

playing...well not really

Design team projects time again. Layouts etc are due at the end of the month and since it is back to full power work schedule on Monday, I thought I would get this done this morning. Something new for me - working in a circle. Kinda like it. Mom - show the boys, OK? Love to scrap for myself. I say that because I get all these layouts back after they have been displayed, and I am able to put them into my book. That's about it today. Nothing interesting. Sorry, no pooping dogs,
s

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Wow Shannon - your project is beautiful - the photo inside is beautiful as well!! Your talent keeps growing and growing! Have a great weekend picnicing - say hi to Denis, Irene, Sterling and Kaeden - BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE!!

Denis & Irene said...

Wonderful work or should we say art. You are truly a talent.

It was wonderful seeing you both yesterday and great being able to go to the zoo, we four, and chat with you Shannon as we drove along. You're ideas are wonderful and it is great when we know we have found our calling. What you do for a living is really what you should be doing.

We leave here tomorrow and head for Ottawa. There is a fair in Lakefield this weekend so we're off to there today, it's just 15 minutes from here. Unfortunately, we have to drive as there is no bike path and the road is too narrow. I can't believe our holiday with the boys is nearing an end. We didn't have them nearly enough time but we are so thankful that you shared them with us.

The BeeGee concert was their favorite although they both said they really liked Johnny Cash. It's been a really mixed bag of things to do here in this area and we have all enjoyed it thoroughly.

Love to all