Sunday 15 July 2007

Happy Sunday?

Hello All -
Good day today. It's Sunday - am I really saying it was a good day? Craig and I have had a good day together. Aside from needing to work a bit (a lot) we were able to just hang out together. Nice. Heard from the boys this morning. Kaed was so happy to report that he rode 23 km yesterday on his bike. I was so thrilled to hear his voice and how happy he was with himself. He is having a great time. Sterling was happy to report that Kaed got in a fight. I spoke with mom and she tells me that wasn't the case, but Sterling thought telling me that would be a good idea. Brat. Hit a creativity snag so I thought I would write quickly then back at it for a while longer. Off to Markham in the morning and Craig is off to work bright and early. We don't have too much going on this week. I am leaving on Wednesday. Flight is at 8am, so Craig is driving me. Craig is going to clean the house and get organized on Wed and Thurs and the boys will be home on Thurs night. I get back on Sunday night and will get the chance to spend Monday with my monsters. Ya! Then they are off on the next leg of their adventure.
OK - well, blah, blah, blah. Not too much to tell you. I have something I plan to show tomorrow. I haven't got my shit together enough to post the picture tonight.
til then,
s

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I just have to say that I love the blog... even when it isn't starring my child. Thank you for starting up again.

GrmpaGrmma said...

The boys sound like they're having a blast with amma and baba - how are amma and baba doing - sleeping real good every night I bet!! When we're visiting in August, they'll probably totally play us out just riding bike by the sounds of it - Kaeden's little legs got tired last year but it sounds like they won't this time! Shannon - hope your flight and trip go well on Wednesday and your show does great. The boys will be anxious to see you on Monday - HAVE A GREAT DAY TOGETHER!! Please give a big hug to Sterling & Kaeden from G & G. Hopefully we get to talk to them for abit on Thursday night when they're home. We're planning our first camping trip this weekend - we'll leave on Friday morning and get home either late on Sunday or Monday morning. Got the camper all cleaned up on Saturday so we're ready to go. Looking forward to getting away for abit and it'll do Stan good to get away and just sit for a few days. Still working on getting things straightened around from doing the siding on the house - it looks great and we love it. Hope the weekend stays as beautiful as it's been here the last week. The weekend was very hot and it didn't cool down much at night - BUT we won't grumble - all too soon winter will be upon us again. Have a great day - love you lots!!