Monday 16 July 2007

honest

I know some of you wonder if some of my little stories are real. They are. I promise. In saying that, I have another for you.
Today I was in Wal-Mart using the washroom. I walk in and start walking down the row of stalls. I come to one and push on the door. Well, a woman must have been leaning over wiping her butt because when I pushed on the door it smacked her on the head, and all I could here was,"f***, f***, f***. Well, I virtually ran down the row looking for another stall and quickly jumped in so she wouldn't see me. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. Good thing I was going to the bathroom for I surely would have wet my pants.

3 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Toooooo funny Shannon - I can see something like that happening to me as well and I would have probably run out of the bathroom and waited for a lady rubbing her head to come out and then gone back in!!! Continue with the funny stories - I do believe you!! Nice page of Kaeden - wow - he is soooo cute!! BIG HUGS!!

Jessica said...

I gave Ken some macaroni salad in his lunch today and it immediately didn't agree with him. He stopped at a gas station and fully unloaded himself then the toilet wouldn't flush. When he was walking out he decided he had to pee again and as he stood at the urinal another guy walked in and went into the stall he had been in. Ken had a hard time keeping it together. He'll love that I posted this.

Denis & Irene said...

You guys are toooo much. I laughed very hard, too hard really.