Sunday 26 February 2012

What Luck!

The end of February and still no real winter. We just need to get through the next month then it should be smooth sailing. We thought we were in for it on Friday but alas, the bad weather passed us by once again. We have a little snow but not enough to worry about. Our lawns are still green and the buds are coming out on my neighbors tree.
I've been laid up with a cold over the weekend. Yuck. Yesterday I felt miserable and after bringing Kaedo back from soccer I immediately went to bed and stayed there until 5pm. I got up and spent some time with the fam then headed back to bed. Today I am feeling a little better - which is a good thing as I have yoga tomorrow. I am a little overwhelmed with all the therapy I am taking part in but it is what my doctors and insurance co. feel is best.
Hope you had a great weekend and the weather was manageable wherever you are.

1 comment:

KPJC said...

Good for you guys. Gpa sounds like he gave his new snow blower a work out. Like the new haircut Sterling - you look so grown up and could probably give me a run for my money in a wrestling match if you weren't so ticklish!!!!!! Glad to hear everything seems to be working out Shannon - sorry about those ABS!!!!!! Kaeden and Craig you are making us look bad as we sit on the couch vegging and you are out at the gym . . . . . playing soccer/football . . . . acting so fit!!!! STOP IT. Just kidding, wish I had your drive - I am right now avoiding my own hockey game as I feel a cold coming on and I am lazy! Hi to everyone and talk to you soon.
Love Uncle Kelly