Friday 14 October 2011

Yippee!




Stopped by the store that is carrying my hats - "It's Worth Repeating" and saw them all displayed in the front entry. It was very exciting. I snapped a quick photo and hope that next time I stop by they will all be gone.
Also wanted to show you my latest and most favorite hat EVER! It turned out so awesome and I love the butterfly. I might just keep this one myself. Haha! When I went in on Tuesday to show my hats, the owner took all of them to put in her shop so I'm rebuilding my stockpile. This was my first new one. I am starting to dream about ideas now so that is either a good thing or a very bad thing. I only kept one slouch hat (Craig's favorite). I have to be happy that she feels that she can sell them in her store and I'm hoping I get the whole winter out of it.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Shannon - your display of hats looks GREAT! I wish I looked as good in hats as you do Shannon because you know that the butterfly one would be my very, very favorite as well. It is beautiful! Wishing you all the best with your designs and we know you can come up with some fantastic ideas.

We just got home from a visit with mom - she looks good but is still not happy about being out there. We took her friend Winnie Dickie out with us today - she's 92. They played 3 games of Crib and I really don't know if mom has played with anyone since she went out there. We checked with Winnie after to see how things went and she said mom was adding and winning just like the old times. It's good to hear she hasn't forgotten how to play - now if we could just find someone in there who loves it as much as she does.

Not sure what our evening will turn out like but right now we're just relaxing reading the Prairie Post and thinking about something for supper her pretty quick. Hope you all had a great day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

The hats really do look great. Love the butterfly but the thought of having a bug on my head just doesn't do it for me. Hope next week's photo shows no hats in the window. SOLD!

Had a lovely lunch with Jan but got a call saying my hair couldn't be done today. Had the darn appointment since April so I was more than a little PO'd. She could rebook me in December....can you feel the earthquake. Booked with another salon for Tuesday so I hope that works out well. So desperate for a haircut.

Off to Calgary tomorrow to take mom for lunch. Hope your mom finds someone there to play crib with Shirley. It really makes a difference when they have friends at their residence.

Hope the weather stays as nice as it was today.

Love to all