Saturday 8 October 2011

mon beau chapeau goes local!


I'm so excited to announce that Mon Beau Chapeau is going local on Tuesday! I will be selling my hats in one of our local stores!!!! I'm so thrilled. I'm hoping they sell and that I get to see people wearing them. I have put a lot of love and detail into making them so I hope they fly off the shelves. Here's a selection of hats that will be going for sale (hopefully she will be taking all of them). If you want a better look you can click on each individual picture for a better view. Warning - shameless plug - if you would like to custom order a hat (special color, matching scarf, flower/no flower etc) drop me a line at: styleinspiration@ymail.com
and we can get something made for you. I figured I can do that as it is my blog - haha!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Congratulations on your new enterprise. The hats are lovely and we just can't see them not flying off the shelves. Keep hookin' I mean crocheting.

Congratulations also to you Kaeden on your successful soccer tournament. So happy that you enjoy this 'beautiful game'. Hope the rep tryouts are successful for you also Kaedo.

Congratulations to our Emma also. She was chosen to dance in the Nutcraker with the Jeunesse Classique Ballet of Calgary. Rehearsals every Sunday starting next week with full dress rehearsal in Calgary with the principal dancers in mid November. She knew her audition went well but she was still so excited to know that she was successful.

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner in Calgary this evening with the whole family present including a couple of friends. It was awesome. Had to do a long detour on the way home due to a bad accident on the Trans Canada.

Looks like good weather this week.

Love to all