Saturday 1 October 2011

.



Today finds us up and early with soccer tryouts and football. It is cold here this morning at 7 degrees but I'm not complaining. This weather gives me the opportunity to wear long sleeves and scarves ( and maybe a cute hat - haha ). Not too much planned here this weekend aside from soccer today and tomorrow and football both days as well. Sterling is in a foul mood this morning as his trip to the skate park was cancelled due to fair weather kids and not wanting to ride in this weather. I hated to break it to him that it was only going to get worse. Oh well, what can you do.
I thought I'd post pictures from 2003 (Sterling) and 2005 (Kaedo). This is the bike Sterling got from Amma and Baba for his birthday the first year we moved here. Kaedo was loving soccer back in 2005 and has continued with it pretty much every year since then.
Have a wonderful announcement coming up soon but will have to get the consent of all parties before hand. Look for that hopefully in the next week.
I'll also be updating my etsy shop with some more hats this week, so keep an eye out for those. Your comments are always welcome.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: