Thursday 27 October 2011

Ya Gotta Love It


The fam and I were at Costco last night doing our weekly yogurt dip shopping trip - haha - and a woman who works there stopped Craig and said "are you with her? I LOVE her hat". So exciting. So we got to talking and I think I might have picked up a new customer. Thanks to everyone who has been so positive. I am totally loving this and it is just so much fun. Craig had yet to be out with me when someone stopped me because of my hat, so I think he was a little impressed. This is the hat I was wearing. One of my favorites. Who am I kidding - they're all my favorites!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Congratulations Shannon - making some money and doing something that you love! I'm sure you looked beautiful in this hat - the color would look striking on you. Keep up the great work.

The sun is just coming over some clouds and a little bit of a breeze but there's frost on the car windshields. Getting ready to head out to Line Dancing and Stan is going for coffee. Might have to do a little tidying around here after having company for a week.

Hope everyone has a great day. BIG HUGS to all.

Denis & Irene said...

Hi Shirley, great to see you back. Hard to get computer time when you have company.

The hat is lovely Shannon. It`s no wonder you`re doing so well in the sales department. As Shirley said, I`m sure it looked great on you.

Denis`s got a friend coming over this afternoon and I have to get in much needed household supplies. We like to get our maintenance work done before we leave for the winter.

Weather is cool but lovely for this time of year. Supposed to be double digit for the weekend.

Love to all