Wednesday 19 October 2011

week 4

Week 4 and "da kool kids" are in da house!
Fall weather is upon us but we're not complaining. We have no snow and November is around the corner. I personally love Fall - long sleeves and jeans and the occasional scarf - not to mention a funky hat or two - haha.
Kaedo is getting over a cold and Sterling would like to pretend he has one so he doesn't have to go to school, but he's too honest and so he's up and in the shower. Craig is working from home, so that is a nice treat for us too. I'm seeing a friend today that I haven't seen since July, so I'm looking forward to a visit with her.
A shout out to my mom - thanks for your wonderful comments on Monday. It has really given me a different perspective on how to look at things and I appreciate that you took the time to write your thoughts down.

Happy Wednesday all!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Not only cool kids but ever so good looking also...and posers.

The weather certainly is wonderful. I walked from downtown to the park yesterday ..sans jacket. Got home around three and then six of us sat out until the sun went over the hill..Denis in shorts and a short sleeve shirt with a sleeveless vest. That's how lovely it was. You can bet we hope the weather keeps up until we leave here but that will be a stretch. Talked to my cousin in Spain yesterday and she said that it was the coldest day they'd had all month, 28C. She said it's been hot even for them this month, over 30C every day except yesterday.

Condolences to my brother-in-law Gerald whose dad passed away yesterday.

Love to all