Tuesday 11 October 2011

Mon Beau Chapeau


So in I walk to our neighborhood consignment store with my bag full of hats. Each lovingly created and tagged with my business card Sterling designed for me. I wasn't sure what to expect and with 13 hats in my arsenal I was hoping that she would take half. In all she took EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!!
Can you say thrilled? Now I am back to making a few more in case they sell and she needs some replenishment. There are also a few other local stores I am going to speak to but for now I am riding high that something that I have created is good enough to be sold in a local shop. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm hoping for a sell out!

FYI - my uber talented son made this header for me and my cards. He rocks.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

The parents have obviously handed down their artistic ability to their son. Great looking header Sterling. Shannon, you must have been the only one who doubted that the lady would take on your consignment, all of them. You know how happy we are for you. Looking forward to seeing them up close and personal.

Washed the exterior of the motorhome yesterday as it was pretty grungy from the road trip. We did it ourselves and saved $40 The wind did a great job of drying it in about three seconds. Not a big job when we do it together.

Christmas shopping, meeting and dinner with friends today. The weather is lovely even with the wind. It's supposed to stay like this until next Thursday except for some showers on Saturday. Sure hope they are telling the truth.

Exercise class is getting under way so I must get to the clubhouse.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

WOW - What a great job you did on your mom's cards Sterling! That's true what your mom said Shannon - the lady saw talent when she saw your hats! Hope a few more stores take them as well.

Just got home from the Bronco hockey game with Sam & Linda and it was a good game to go to because the Broncos won!

Hope the rest of your week goes well being it a short one.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!